Thursday, January 30, 2014

See the best



Usually everyday i read my last year's journal to remind myself where i was spiritually last year and often get blessed all over again with what God was saying to me. Today was one of those days when i discovered another entry about humility....

(I was listing people i admire and what about their lives spoke to me. God's response was this....)
Yes, you do need to see people from My perspective and notice their true self & how uniquely I've made each. You tend to judge what you don't like...I'm asking you to LET GO of that because it only elevates your pride - see My best in each one and you will come home to Me on My path of humility, grateful for your friends and they will feel My love for them through you.

Help me Papa! I want this to be a part of who I am, my truest self...open my eyes to see Your good in all Ii encounter....

No comments:

Post a Comment